Monday, August 13, 2012

Lalaloopsy Sets


A big thanks to everyone who came out to the RAW event last Friday!  It was awesome to showcase with so many talented artists and meet new people!

I've been waiting a while to post about this until they hit the shelves, but I'm proud to say I was lucky enough to have worked with some amazingly talented people to build these Lalaloospy sets.  Lalaloopy is a line of dolls produced by MGA Entertainment.  Believe it or not, all of these sets are acutally hand built.  At first glance, I thought thy were just all Photoshop-ed together, but nope!  Everything is individually crafted (sometimes multiple times) to get the best set possible.

My role was mainly to help them build small props to fill out the set.  Sometimes it was out of paper, (like the accordion from Charlotte Charades) but other times it was out of other materials (like the differently shaped felt clouds or even the wooden bridge Mango Tiki).  But the main set builder and set dresser do incredible jobs!  These are just a few that I helped out on.  The rest are hitting the shelves throughout the rest of the year.  Pretty amazing stuff!  

 

No comments: