Monday, March 11, 2013

Not in Kansas Anymore: A Tribute to the Wizard of Oz

I've always loved the Wizard of Oz!  In fact, I spent the first half of my senior year at Art Center developing an interactive story app on the iPad on the Wizard of Oz.  Sadly, it's no longer available, but it was so much fun to work on.

As you can imagine, I was super excited when Gallery Nucleus asked me to participate in their "Not In Kansas Anymore: A Tribute to the Wizard of Oz" exhibit!  I just love the characters so much and the things that they represent - so those became the themes for my pieces.

The March 16 from 7:00p - 11:00p.  If you don't get a chance to swing by then be sure to check it out before it closes, April 7, 2013.

Prints will also be available in my etsy shop!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely work! Great job bringing the characters to life!