Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Pop-Up Proposal (Desmond + Angeline)

Desmond emailed me wanting to do a special pop-up proposal for his girlfriend.  I usually do several spread and the book is almost always vertical, but after speaking with Desmond, I decided to do something different.I'll be honest, having to pop-up the ocean is a quite a challenge since it's very, very, flat.  Thus, I decided that a single spread that was horizontal would work much better for what Desmond wanted.  I'm glad he took a chance with me because I loved the way it turned out!  I look forward to possibly doing a multi-page book horizontally sometime in the future.  



2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Fantastic, whimsical, and simply perfect! What a great family keepsake too!

Tegan Clancy said...

amazing and beautiful!